新闻链接:https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-minister-says-48000-relatives-trying-trace-soldiers-via-dna-2024-12-04/
LONDON, Dec 4 (Reuters) – Forty-eight thousand relatives of Russian troops have submitted DNA samples, a government minister was recorded as saying, in a sensitive discussion apparently referring to attempts to identify dead soldiers by their remains.
The figure was given by Deputy Defence Minister Anna Tsivilyova at a round-table discussion on Nov. 26, prompting a senior lawmaker to warn that such data should not be published anywhere.
Russia has not released official statistics about its war losses in Ukraine since the initial months following its full-scale invasion in February 2022. Western countries believe hundreds of thousands of Russian and Ukrainian soldiers have been killed or wounded in gruelling trench warfare in Europe’s deadliest conflict since World War Two.
Independent news site Astra published a video of last week’s meeting where Russian officials and lawmakers were discussing support for troops involved in what Moscow calls its “special military operation” and for their family members.
Tsivilyova said the 48,000 soldiers’ relatives had submitted their DNA for free to an interior ministry database.
Andrei Kartapolov, head of parliament’s defence committee, responded: “Anna Evgenyevna (Tsivilyova) just gave some figures, including for those missing in action. I strongly ask you not to mention these numbers anywhere. This is classified information, quite sensitive. And when we draw up the final documents, we don’t want these numbers to be floating around anywhere.“
Tsivilyova replied: “I didn’t give the numbers of missing people, but the number of requests to us. Many of them will be found. So this number is specifically requests, not data.“
Astra published video of the meeting, which was streamed at the time on the website of parliament’s lower house, the Duma. On Wednesday it was no longer available on the site.
Reuters requested comment from the Russian defence ministry, which did not immediately respond.
独立媒体Astra日前发布了一条11.26俄国内会议视频,其中国防部副部长Anna Tsivilyova透露已有48000名失踪俄军亲属向内政部提交DNA用来寻亲,而她透露此消息的行为遭到议会国防委员会主席Andrei Kartapolov的反对,后者表示这一数字是机密信息,Anna不应对外提到这些,而Anna则反驳她并未提及特别军事行动中的失踪人数,只是在陈述内政部收到的寻亲请求。
这一泄密事件的主角Anna Tsivilyova的父亲Yevgeny Mikhailovich Putin是俄联邦总统普京的堂兄,其丈夫是能源部长Sergey Tsivilyov,其本人在今年6月普京新任期重组政府部门时被任命为国防部副部长。
暂无评论内容